Never mind

I work doing support for a well known device
I cant post it here so lets call it a widget 
Any whoooo I do whats called level 2 support
That is when the first support agent cant help you and they escalate you and you get a call back 
from an EXPERT
That would be me
EEK I know
Sometimes we can fix them sometimes they go up even higher
But we always call them back to try get more details do more troubleshooting and a lot of the time I can fix them
Sometimes I look at the ticket and KNOW I can fix them
I love those as I am all like Hi I am Tammy from Widget support and I understand you have a problem with blah 
If you just do this I think we can resolve it
I love those
But the other day I had one that went like this
ME Happy spew 
HIM Never mind
ME I am sorry are you still having the issue
HIM Yeah Never mind
ME I am pretty sure I can fix it if you just allow me to walk you through a couple things 
HIM Never mind my wife left me and took the widget with her.
ME........bust out laughing
HIM Laughs too (thankfully)
ME Did you want me to call her
HIM Laughing No..... No I don't

Sometimes I just love my job 

Comments

  1. literal lol

    that would have been a fun call. Ok- resolved. Next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my she takes his games thats not good lol :>)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Yay another Contest