Stop messing with me

The new xbox has a touch sensitive on off switch
Since it took me forever to get it hooked up to work properly, its still lying on the floor cables all over and not in the entertainment center.
I love it
I watch lots of netflix zune vudu etc.
The other night I was watching Fraiser
Side note isnt he hilarious?
some favourite quotes from the show.

Frasier: I'm at a loss for words. 
Kate: Wouldn't you know? On the day I'm leaving


Frasier: I'm not chicken. I'm just really hesitant


Frasier: (looks at watch) 
Martin: I saw that! 
Frasier: I'm not bored, I was simply wondering how long we've been sitting here enjoying ourselves.


Anywho......the xbox keeps powering on and off on and off
Im dinking with the wireless remote 
clicking click click click


Its the dog
Lying  on the floor
He keeps stretching, and his pad would touch the power button
on and off on and off 


LOL













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Picture Perfect Contest

Regifting Contest!