Handy Part 2

I have married a handy man
Of course my house
The gutters are falling down
I have a quilt nailed over my window because he hasn't gotten around to putting plastic up
That is neither here nor there
I also have a can in my kitchen cabinet  that if you move it the shelf will fall down
That's me being handy
Any whooo
I am getting off subject
I love the pediegg
Have you ladies seen this?

This is not a shameless plug
I do love it
The thing is I saw one the other day with a handle
I was moaning to hubby how I almost bought it but it was 20 bucks
He was all like why don't you just cross your legs?
Men
I said it is easier to reach with a handle.
Then he is all
 Don't you have one in the bathroom with a handle?
And I am all like
Yes,but it isnot a pedi egg it is just a file.
So a little later on.................
He comes in with this
With a big grin on his face.



Oh yes he did!
Believe it or not, it works quite well.
He is handy!
Don't you all be jealous now.
He is all mine.

P.S.Please note the decorative screw he used. He made sure to point that out to me.

Comments

  1. LOL never let it be said Dad isn't handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and is so pretty too u so lucky :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if it works that's awesome - he just saved you $20! :)

    Thanks for the info you sent my friend -- I truly appreciate it!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pozdrowienia z Warszawy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pozdrowienia z Warssay = Greetings from Warsaw
    Greetings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your husband!! Between the christmas present and this, it is obvious you married Macgyver you lucky woman! BTW, I have something for you on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well thank you i am terrible with those awards but i will see what i can do

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much did the handle cost? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol that is actually the file that was in the bathroom that i was moaning wasnt a pedi egg he just bolted it on HANDY INDEED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Picture Perfect Contest