More Iphone Love

I love my iphone
I got one when they first came out
I listened to so many lectures on why I shouldnt buy one.
Why it would fail.
Why it was over priced
I even nicknamed one co worker IPHONE HATER and that is who he is now and forever more
But the people who seemed most offended by the Iphone are Blackberry owners
I do not know why
I think the Blackberry is awesome too.
I just love my Iphone
I have no hate for the Blackberry
but this...........
is hilarious
epic fail photos - Autocomplete Me: Consumer ALERT FAIL
see more funny videos

Comments

  1. i know they were so offended i wanted one it was really comical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know phones were so divisive! It's like politics! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Picture Perfect Contest