Tuesdays Around Town


I know it's even Tuesday and I managed to get them up on time.
Yay me!

This first picture is not so much the house as it is their yard.
This is situated very close to a busy county road
Right in front of their house is a very active railroad track
Very busy one at that
I cant imagine the noise, but look at this lovely tree in their side yard.
This second one is located right across from the local schools if you can imagine
No parking, horrible congestion, loud kids 9 months out of the year, but look how lovely it is.

And finally this one is just down the block from a school
Very pedestrian, but look, its on a hill as if it should be set in some wild forest for gretal to stumble upon. The iron fence and the landscaping make it decidedly eerie, if it wasnt that colour blue, I think it would be considered the local haunted house. BEAUTIFUL

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! They look right out of a coming of age story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures, house and tress, hardly see them here as now construstion and development cutting down the tress and place get really jam up

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know i think that is part of the charm the big trees
    i am sure i drive my hubby nuts going stop the car i need to take a picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I was thinking about going to open houses in my area in snapping pictures. Well, I have already been going to the open houses (realtors LOVE when neighbors stroll in), but I havent had the nerve to take the camera out yet. You, however, have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, I want the blue house so much! We just don't have houses like that here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Picture Perfect Contest

Regifting Contest!