Stimulate the Economy

Times are so scary right now
Weird germs floating about all over the world
Car companies going bankrupt and merging at same time.
High unemployment.

Being the conscientious citizen I am I want to do my part to help.

This is my neighbors yard here:
She pays someone to come out once a week to kill all her weeds and fertilize her yard.
As do all my other neighbors
I am the only one who doesn't do it.

Here is my yard.
But you see I am being a good citizen not lazy.
If I killed all my weeds there would be no more on the street!
All those lovely lawn men who come out (you know the young hot tan ones) would be out of work after a couple seasons

I just cant in good conscious do that.
I mean could you?
Really
;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Picture Perfect Contest