Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who Knew?


I work a lot of late nights and early mornings on my work at home gig
Thankfully there are lots of infomercials on tv.
So far I have learned the following:

I need to straighten my wild hair
I need to bump up my flat hair
I need a skin regiment or I might get a pimple like Jessica Simpson
I need all my stuff oxy cleaned not just clean
I am wasting a fortune on paper towels
I could fall off a regular ladder
My old mop is disgusting
My carpets are gross
I make pasta the old fashion slow way
My closets are over flowing and disorganized
I store my shoes wrong
I store my food wrong
I should be investing in limited edition collectibles

Wow!
Who knew?

4 comments:

  1. Oh don't forget you can get rich also if you buy the guys book on how he got millions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm wrong... but if paper towels are only .80 a roll.... how is that a fortune? At an average of 3 rolls a week (if you're really sloppy) it only comes to $125 a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww princess where u getting your paper towels i like those 2.39 a roll ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...and making burgers can always be improved...and vaccuum sealing your sweaters is a MUST.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter