M.I.A.

Can I issue a amber alert for the sun?
Where is it?
It's almost May for god sakes
This isnt like Seattle or London!
Is it on strike?
What do I have to barter to get it to come back to work?

Dear Sun,

I miss you!
I am not sure why you are avoiding me?
Did you think I believed all that hype on skin cancer?
Is it my adulterous affair with the tanning bed?
I am sorry.
It was just a fleeting fancy.
I forgot the great times we had during the long winter months.
I thought I would, you know, keep in practice while you were gone and I never said we were exclusive?
Anywhooo, if you come back I swear things will be different
I wont cower from you or hide my eyes or scream you are too bright when I emerge from
my vampire cave.
I promise not to complain of the heat.
Hey how about I even plant some flowers?
Yes I know it has been three years since I tended my landscaping, but weeds need love too.
Some of them even have flowers on them.
Dandilions I've heard make a good salad.
I grew the best crop on the street last year because of you.
Tell me what you want?
If you cant come see me tell me where you are so I can at least come visit.

Signed pale and pasty in the midwest

Just Me.

Comments

  1. LOL this made me giggle. I prefer clouds and rain...not a sunny kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Sun and he has decided to stay with me for a while because unlike you I never cheated and mourned his disappearecne all winter long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i think he has taken pity on me and come back today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok give me my sun back NOW!!! You can have the wind, I'm willing to give him up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Yay another Contest