So I got my eyelash extensions done on Sunday
And you have to sit there with your eyes closed entire time and my beautician is so sweet.
She doesn’t seem to mind when my eyes close my mouth opens wide and doesn’t close THE ENTIRE TIME
Things discussed within the 45 minutes of none stop yammering:
* My Girls fiancés is taking her name but it doesn’t matter his is boring
* Horrible names of men we know
* I gave a woman an I love Dick keychain, her husbands name is Richard
* I told her they were out of I love Peter ones
* Her Dick of a husband wanted to know who pPeter was
* How much weddings cost
* She spent way too much on hers and we should sooo do Vegas instead
* Mexico had a queue on their marriages at resort
* I am her favorite customer some customers act uppity
* I noticed all people getting pedicures act uppity
* She told me they are forced to give them to be licensed
* Some students need nerve pills to do them
* How much I hate feet.
* Told her dear hubby cut me with his toe nail in bed once
* Went on about how he woke up to me screaming obscenities at him
* Explained how he still has to wear socks to bed
* Discussed winter driving winter country living and how I once accidently killed a coop full chickens.
* All but one chicken but his feet fell off and his beak and he walked around on stumps
* Both laughed way too much over that image.
I think next time I am taking my iPod and will listen to a book. I walked out of there wondering what had happened to me. I think it was because last time, I fell asleep during the procedure and woke myself up snoring