Charming Annoying Resolutions.

Charming

Amazon kindle
Guitar hero
Him doing grocery shopping
Bubble baths
Big soft towels
A day inside


Annoying

3 month backorder on kindle (Really? 3 months? Seriously?)
He isn’t getting into GH with me (Prolly cuz he sucks at it hehe)
No food in house
Knocks at door during bubble baths (Go outside!Isn’t that a male pride thing anyway?)
No clean clothes (Wth my housecleaner has gone AWOL)
7 hours online job (Does my evil twin book these or what?)

Resolutions

1. Get rich
2. Get thin

I am pretty sure I can buy everything else or charm it out of someone if I accomplish those two things. Bring it.

Comments

  1. friend im with you on get rich and get thin, I hope 2009 is the year for us...how is guitar hero?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty hard but its fun, I almost can do living on a prayer now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooops nevermind forgot I never commented on this one I guess. I wanna get rich too. I'll jump on your bandwagon if you make it first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe you make me laugh, id never delete a comment
    even if they told me how lame i am

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Picture Perfect Contest