Tasteless Tuesday

Let’s start something new here.
Tasteless Tuesdays
Basically it’s been on the net and on blog for awhile.
People upload, write about, and link to things they have heard, seen, or read which they find tasteless.
But it’s easy to make fun of others, right?
Let’s take it a step further, shall we?
I am going to take pictures, stories, tales of tasteless things I have!
Because while I may have bad taste, at least I know it and find it part of my …
Ummm..
Charm?
Wit?
Quirkiness?
Style?
Whatever….lets carry on?

This week is this

A chicken
Made of wood
On a rope
On my side porch
Above our gas grill

Top that!

Comments

  1. friend thats weird! why do you have that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i know right!
    it was a gift but it so crazy looking who can resist hanging it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about chickens-at least that one still has it's feathers.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...you already know about the carpet on our front porches.

    Tacky thing #2: James insistence on hanging his 5,730 hats on the coat rack in the living room. OK maybe not really that many, but it's a lot of hats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Regifting Contest!

Picture Perfect Contest