No Time


(buy it at amazon here)

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while dear internet.
Please forgive me?
I was just so very busy.
Don’t believe me?
Look a small sampling what I have done so far this week.

Ripped my body hair out by the roots with an at home waxing kit.
Found this website: here (if you can't get in it's too cool for you.)
Watched all of The Sopranos with subtitles! ( Fark me? Fark you!)
Managed to leave mom in center of Wal-mart parking lot in pouring rain
Ate a lot of pasta
Paid bills and ignored overwhelming urge to go gambling.
Wallowed in pity for a few hours because I couldn’t go gambling.
Tanned
Entered numerous contests and sweepstakes and made elaborate plans what to do with my winnings.
Slept 20 hours in a 48 hour period.

So see dear internet, you have to forgive me.
I mean who can manage such a life?
Fark me? Fark you. I’m sorry Tony ;)

Comments

  1. I know what you mean - sometimes we just need to live our life outside the blogosphere or do something else like joining contests instead of writing same ol same ol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the fark you; I've never watched that series. LOL I need to.

    I tagged you for Bag Tag. Should be fun as I'm sure you have a cute purse. ;)
    Click HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do its hilarious, the fark you fark me is what they say over and over again all though not that nicely and the im sorry tony is what one of his henchman say every time they mess up normally right before he starts beating them lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Diva YES Shopping Genius NO

Picture Perfect Contest

Regifting Contest!